About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

7 Day Challenge Day 4 & 5

Day 4 was yesterday and I was to change my to-go routine by avoiding plastic cups, bags and styrofoam. This was easy because I didn't go out to eat at all. I thought about it again this morning when I went to grab a plastic ziplock bag to put my breakfast muffin in and then decided to use some Tupperware. Its still plastic but I can reuse it! That is one step in the right direction!!

Day 5 is today and it is to watch what you buy at the grocery store. "Be mindful of the packaging - choose less! Try shopping on the outside edge of the store - it tends to be healthier food and have less packaging." Again I wont be going to the store today but I will try and keep this in mind the next time I go shopping. No more plastic baggies for my fruit & veggies!

No comments: