About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Favorite Season

FALL is here! Or almost here. Eric says it is not
Fall yet because it is still 90 degrees outside. BUT the leaves are slowly starting to change. I noticed a hint of yellow at the tops of Ginko trees and the Dogwoods are showing off some red leaves and berries.

This past weekend I put out some holiday decor. Just a few leaves, fake pumpkins, and all of my
Fall PartyLite candles. Fall decorations are one of
my favorite things about Fall. It is nice to make some subtle changes around the house. Here are my other favorite things about Fall....

- The smells of cinnamon, pumpkin, and cloves
- Apple Cider
- The cool breeze
- Raking
- Going to Burts Pumpkin Farm
- Carving Pumpkins
- Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, and anything else pumpkin!
- Time to start making soup
- Time to start wearing sweatshirts (at least it is in MN!)
- Its our wedding anniversary
- The beautiful changing leaves
- FOOTBALL!
- Christmas is right around the corner!!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Katie Moore said...

Cameo appearance on Jill's blog! (That was a fun trip to Burt's!)

Fall is my favorite too! I just love every thing about it. Last night I made rice pudding with cinnamon and pumpkin spice just feel fall-cozy!

Jillian said...

Yes! Burt's is always fun with you Ladies (and gentleman)!!

Rice pudding sounds yummy! We might just have to make that this weekend :)