About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Opening routine.
Group Bollywood
Last night was the annual SYTYCD Tour and I had a BLAST! I went with friends Bethany & her husband Jason. This year the tour was by far the best we have been to! Almost all of my favorite dances where a part of the tour and they even had some new ones! My favorite dances were a Bollywood group routine & Dominic & Roberts hip hop clown dance. I pretty much liked all of the dances though!! The energy of the music and dance is contagious...I am still in a great mood after the tour last night. I just want to get up and dance myself!!!

I got some great and not so great pictures...but you can get an idea of what it was like!

This year we were on the floor level and although it was hard to see sometimes (we had a giant sitting in front of us) it was well worth it!
We were super close!! 



Finale: You Cant Stop the Beat




I honestly can't wait for next season and the tour to follow. The show is great to watch and tour is so much fun! Today I plan on downloading some of the music last night since it is still in my head!  
Bethany & Me

No comments: