About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, December 4, 2009

Athens Christmas Parade

This was the 3rd year I have gone to the Athens Christmas Parade and it was just as fun as the past years! Our friends Michelle and Kelly came with us to check out the parade for their first time. We started out the night at Casa Mia. We had some yummy food and mango margaritas! I highly recommend this place for some good Latin tapas. We finished dinner just in time to step outside to watch the parade. My favorite parts of the parade are when the humane society and the Athens animal control goes by because they have a ton of dogs that they are walking and they are all so cute! Eric doesn't like this part of the parade because it makes me wish we had a dog and he isn't a huge fan of the idea. My other favorite part of the parade are all the school bands. I love the music and the beat of the drums, it makes me want to dance! After the parade was over we walked over to Trapeze to have a drink and something sweet to eat. Overall it was a great night!!

Me &Michelle

Me & Eric

Michelle & Kelly

The 4 of us (BTW...it was a little cold out!!)

Now that I have decorated AND I have been to the Christmas parade...it officially feels like Christmas time! I even busted out the Christmas tunes in the car today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a fun time at the parade too! I didn't see you guys there. :(