About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to have my parents come and visit from Minnesota. They were here for 5 days and we had a good time and ate a lot of good food! My mom and I cooked Thanksgiving day dinner and it took all day!! Our friends Greg and Val came over to share Thanksgiving with us and they brought with them an amazing sweet potato pie. I tried to be all Martha Stewart and make the table look nice...this is what I came up with....



The rest of the weekend was very relaxing. Mom and I did some Black Friday shopping while Eric and Dad watched football. On Saturday we went to the Botanical Gardens and enjoyed the walking trials they have. Here are some pictures from the day...





We had a great weekend with my parents and I cant wait to see them again at Christmas time!

No comments: