About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not enough time

Usually around this time of year I have decorated for Christmas, put up Christmas lights outside, baked Christmas cookies, bought all my Christmas presents, wrapped all of the presents, and shipped them off to MN. The only thing I have accomplished so far is decorating for Christmas and buying some Christmas gifts via online shopping. I feel SOOOO behind! I just don't feel like myself this year! The reason for not having as much accomplished as I would like to is because of school. Thankfully tomorrow that will all be over. Tomorrow night I have my Accounting final and once it is done, I will hopefully be able to get back on track with all of my Christmas plans. There is just too much to do in so little time!

1 comment:

GreenPilot said...

hey are you guys coming home for xmas? can't wait to see you guys! it's been awhile.