About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tomorrow...

we will be in Minnesota!!! That is if we can get there before the big blizzard decides to snow-in the Midwest! Once in MN we will be spending some time with both of our families. We are hoping to get some time in with Eric's extended family...we always have fun with his cousins and aunts & uncles! I never had a big family so I love being around everyone!! We are also planning on spending a few nights out with friends (give us a call if you want to do something!) and will be bringing in the New Year with our old roommates. At the end of our trip we are hoping to spend a day in Northern MN....we sure will be busy!!! I am not sure if I will be able to blog along the way but you know I will try. Just in case....

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

GreenPilot said...

hurry up! can't stinkin wait to see you guys!