About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, December 20, 2009

In three days

we will be in MN for the Holidays! I am very excited to be going home and to see all our friends and family but....there is part of me that starts stressing out about traveling. There is so much to prepare before we go anywhere (at least it feels like a lot to me). We have to find someone to take care of the cats, figure out how we are going to get to the airport (drive ourselves and pay for parking or get a ride?), then there is the packing and making sure your bag doesn't weigh more than 50 lbs, and of course making sure you get to the airport on time. Plus, when traveling to any part of the US where there is snow...there might be chances for delays. I also get a little sad to have to say goodbye to our kitties. I know they will be lonely and I feel a little guilty leaving them for so long. Anyways...I think you can tell that I suffer a slight bit of anxiety when we are about to travel. Once I am on the plane though, I am completely fine :) Right now I just need to think of how much fun it will be to see all of our friends and families, play in the snow, and having a wonderful Christmas in MN!!

In 3 days I will be here.... :)

No comments: