About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Blizzard

We have been in MN for a few days now and the big storm that was threatening our Christmas plans wasn't that big and scary. We got several inches of snow, and then some rain, and then more snow. But it didn't interrupt our flight nor our driving plans on Christmas morning! The snow is beautiful though! I really do miss it when we are in Georgia.

So far we have been sledding, played wii, opened presents, and ate a ton of good food! Of course there are always cookies around and Eric and I have limited ourselves to two a day. I know that seems extreme for some of you but we are trying to be good and not consume too many calories!

Today my mom and I are going to do a little after Christmas shopping and we are going to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie tonight.

Our Christmas holidays have been great so far....I hope you are enjoying yours!!

No comments: