About Me

Minneapolis, MN, United States

Monday, December 28, 2009

Half way

We are halfway through our holiday vacation here in MN and so far it has been great! We have spent the last few days with my parents. Today we did a little antique shopping and of course I bought some Fiesta. I also got some great pieces for Christmas! I am very excited about a disk pitcher and casserole dish that I got as gifts. I think I will be coming home with 8 pieces of Fiesta (some big & some little, some old & some new)...I think that is pretty good!

Eric's big Christmas gift is a new Netbook! I am using it now to blog on and I have to say I really like it! This will primarily be used for Eric to work on his dissertation. The netbook is small and perfect for him to take with him where ever he goes.

Tomorrow we are going to spend a little time in Minneapolis and go ice skating before we head back to Eric's mom's place for a few days. I love the city and miss living there so we are excited to spend some time there tomorrow!

No comments: